IP Tech Digital is searching for an amazing writer to manage and create various assets. As part of the marketing team, this individual will work closely with demand generation, creative, product management and sales teams to create engaging content that will aid in lead generation efforts and raise awareness.
This position will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, gathering approvals, editing and proofreading a wide variety of content marketing materials, including but not limited to case studies, eBooks, email and website copy, blogs, data sheets, bylines and more.
This role will focus on short and long form content, whether original or the re-purposing of content developed by a colleague. You’re super organized and have a keen eye for detail and quality. In addition to being very creative, you get the technical stuff and can quickly grasp and translate technical capabilities into practical benefits.
- Work closely with marketing teams to understand objectives and audience, obtain details and write copy that is clear and targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Interview subject matter experts, customers and others as needed to inform writing.
- Serve as lead editor for copy written by other members of the marketing department.
- Edit and proof content for style, technical accuracy, completeness and consistency of brand message and tone across all touch points.
- Collaborate with the Design team to provide ample time for graphic design work, proofing and editing.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and issues as well as internal updates to help inform written materials.
- Manage the content library, uploading new items and updating items as necessary to ensure continued accuracy and relevancy.
- Optimize messaging based on feedback, testing and best practices.
- Highly efficient in ebook writing.
- 2 or 3 years’ experience writing marketing content.
- Highly self-motivated individual with excellent skills in multi-tasking, prioritization and time management.
- Ability to work individually in self-directed projects.
- Ability to convert technical information into layman-friendly prose.
- Highly skilled journalist/writer who writes clear, concise and engaging copy in a timely fashion.
- Must be highly organized, flexible, deadline- and detail-oriented.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ability to adjust tone and language based on medium, target audience and product.
- Must be a self-starter, able to produce with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
Drop your CV at email@example.com